Infotrade provides customized market price (both wholesale and retail prices) information to interested buyers / users for a price. The details of the agricultural commodities, the markets from where the price information is collected, pricing of data requests, payment mechanism and data sharing and usage policy can be found below.
The price information will be provided in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. The information / data collected by INFOTRADE is correct and accurate to the best of its knowledge and efforts.
The market price information is collected from the major districts in the four regions of the country. The details of the markets covered are as follows:
- Northern Region includes Gulu, Arua and Lira
- Eastern Region includes Soroti, Kapchorwa, Mbale, Jinja and Iganga Busia
- Central Region includes Kiboga, Kampala (Owino, Nakasero, Nakawa and Kalerwe markets), Masaka and Luwero
- Western Region includes Kisoro, Kabale, Mbarara, Hoima and Kasese
Infotrade offers two options to purchase the market price information.
Our pricing policy for independent market price information is as follows -
- One month's prices of 10 (or less) commodities from all the markets we cover is $ 25;
- One month's prices of 11-20 commodities from all the markets we cover is $ 35;
- One month's prices of more than 20 commodities from all the markets we cover is $ 50.
For example, if you wish to purchase market prices of 12 agricultural commodities for 2 years, you will be charged as follows:
$ 35 * 12 months * 2 years = $ 840
If you are interested in Option 1, you can fill in the data request form. We will get back to you with details and you can make your payment through one the payment options provided below.
Special Prices for Students and Ugandans
We offer special prices for students and local Ugandans. Local Ugandan data request and international students get 25% off on the prices mentioned above. Ugandan students get 50% off the prices.
Students, both international and Ugandan, need to submit a letter from your faculty head / advisor attesting that you are a currently enrolled student at the school / university and that this market price information / data is for use by you.
For further information on the market price information or our data sharing and usage policy or if you have any other query or question, please contact us via email: i
or by phone on +256414532393.
to access additional reports and graphs, and historical, or contact us at infotrade (at) fituganda dot com